I was asked by one of my friend’s to read a book, but my first response was my laziness. Later, I was watching a YouTube video about President Obama’s White House Correspondent’s Dinner. In his speech, the president mentioned the book that my friend had invited me to read. After watching this video, I was motivated to read the book. This book’s name is The Hunger Games.This book was written by American television writer and novelist Suzanne Collins.
The book’s cover is black and featuring a gold bird – a crossbreed, genetically engineered male Jabberjay. There are now 3 books in this series; the second is called Catching Fire, and the third is called Mockingjay. I am really enjoying reading The Hunger Games, and I cannot wait to read the next one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfG8Btb0l3g
Yes reading "The Hunger Games" was great way to waste time. I enjoyed reading it :) This is one my favorite books of all time. Mainly because of the action pack conflicts. You will enjoy reading the rest of the series.
ReplyDeleteHello Mr. Crawling’s blog:
ReplyDeleteI like the hook question that you begin your blog. My answer is yes women can be a detective as men do. It is true many societies in the world are still believed that women are less than men. This stereotype is not only in Africa, but different places in the world people believe that. However the reality is that men and women are equal, and it is sad to see many women who can be productive if they get a chance to learn and freedom, but their talents buried from their societies. Again It is a very nice book and it holds a fundamental topic. Thank you and good luck to your coming blogs.